Thursday, March 16, 2017

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [123]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows.The idea is to share a favorite moment, magical item, character, spell, quote, object from the books, films or J.K.Rowling herself! Click the links to the blogs to see how to join up &  upcoming topics.

Which cast member from the films do you think was the most perfect fit for the character they portrayed? 


My number one pick for this is Bellatrix played by Helena Bonham Carter. I was so beyond excited when I heard it was going to be her! She did an amazing job with this psychotic witch and I don't know if anyone else could have done as well.


via GIPHY

My second choice is Maggie Smith as Professor McGonagall. I feel like she IS McGonagall, she perfectly embodied her so well. I hadn't heard of her before these movies, but I was incredibly impressed with her acting ability and I was concerned with who could bring such a complex and awesome spirit as McGonagall to life.

Which is your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!